Monday, August 24, 2009

I was able to have a wonderful trip to Washington and to AZ and see all the family. It went by way to fast! This is bowling with my family, it's a tradition that we always go bowling with Grandma Turley! My niece Nyah

Tyler's wedding in the San Juan islands! Here all the girls.








Sisters= brunette
Sister in laws= blondes

Waiting for the Ferry




Lunch at Calico cuboard. I tried a snicker doodle at paradise bakery hoping for the one like I had here, not even close, in fact I threw half of it away. This place had the best snicker doodles ever!










3 comments:

Steve and Shell said...

i love that 3rd pic up you are the only one looking in the right direction for the camera.

really cute pics!!

Jena and Jason said...

How exciting, I love Washington especially the coastal region. All you gals are so pretty.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

soooo true! we need to stick together.

Friends and Family