Friday, August 7, 2009

Here are some pictures of our routine walking places. This is at Trinity University which is right across the street. These are the steps leading to our favorite spot. This is our favorite spot. It's so peaceful, and pretty. It's kind of dark but you get the idea.


Nothing more than an old door
Behind me is Catholic University which is really neat as well. It;s just a walk a way too, but we think we like Trinity better.

Here is the campus.
I got called to be first counciler in the YW presidency! I seem to always end up in YW. I've been behive and laurel advisor, and now I get to work with mia maids. Work is fun too. I love getting to see what Bryan will be doing everyday. I think he's going to like it!






5 comments:

Lynsi said...

You will be the BEST YW leader ever! There is no one more fun and bubbly! Those girls will be lucky girls to have you!

White Family said...

Congratulations on your new calling, and congratulations to the girls for getting such a fun leader!

Dangerford said...

sounds like so much fun. dc is so beautiful, i had no idea.

Steve and Shell said...

isnt it nice to live in walking distance of things other than like water n' ice?? although that is an all time fav.

Jena and Jason said...

Girl you were made to be a YW leader. You rock at having fun, but in a spiritual way. You know what I mean. Anyway, are you working at Bryan's school? If so, how fun.

Friends and Family