Saturday, August 22, 2009

I should have known when my 6 inch turkey sub at subway was $8.10 that the travels were not going to go smoothly home. My flight to Vegas was 40 minutes behind which made me worried that I would miss my flight to DC. I should not have been worried because it was 2 hours delayed in Vegas. Once we pulled into DC the weather was to bad to get taxied into the terminal so we sat right outside of it for 50 minutes. I finally got off the plane at 2:00 AM and got my bag, slipped in the airport 3 times, because they were Zamboming the floor, and finally arrived home at 3:45 am and went to bed around 4:30 just in time to wake up to go to my CPR class at 8:00. Glad I'm home!

5 comments:

Lynsi said...

WOW! That WAS quite the trek home! I'm sure B is thrilled to have you back safe and sound! Hope you were able to stay awake in class!

s.s. bazodi said...

That sounds sooooooooo FUN! Please call next time you are home in AZ!

sbk said...

No Way!

White Family said...

Oooh, sorry you had such a rough journey home, but we were sure glad you were here!

Julia said...

I would have definitely come to see you at the Vegas airport if I hadn't been in Utah.

Friends and Family