Sunday, July 19, 2009

Well, we had another fun weekend in DC. We went and saw the new Harry Potter on Friday which we both loved! We celebrated my birthday early because Bryan is going to be on call for my birthday next saturday. I went to the Holocaust museum on saturday, while Bryan went to an implant confrence, and it is probably the sadest way I could have spent my saturday. It was very moving, and very sobering. We had some of the missionaries over from our ward for dinner as well! They were a lot of fun to have over. They gave a really great spiritual thought about opening our hearts to the spirit, and letting it lead our lives. He challenged us to really try and open our hearts to it.

4 comments:

Lynsi said...

Happy Birthday girl! Love ya! L

White Family said...

Always glad to hear about your newest adventure! Love you two!

Stacie said...

Happy early birthday!! Glad you guys update on a regular basis! We miss you guys!

Brown Sugar said...

I know what you mean about the Holocaust museum- HEAVY but so good. Happy B-day! I love reliving my DC summers through your blog, thanks.

Friends and Family