Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Capital Fourth! This picture does not even slightly compare to how amazing the fire works were here in DC. We Started the day by going to some museums, and having potbelly sandwiches and salads which are unbeatable. We then made our way over to the capital building where there were live performances by none other than Barry Manilow. Another person there to celebrate the day was Arithra(I don't know how to spell her name) Franklin, some people from Jersey boys, and a few more people singing and I quote "feel good american songs." It was really fun and the weather was amazing and the end all with the fireworks was a nice topping to the day.
The capital was packed with people!


Taking a quick nap on the grass in between the festivities











5 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

that seems so cool! How exciting to be there! You guys are teh cutest couple! We love you guys!

Steve and Shell said...

D.C. sounds like such a great place! I'm glad you're loving it, and I wish we could come out and visit! come take a trip to NYC and meet up with us too!

Lynsi said...

Wow those hours sound intense! You guys are both amazing! Looks like you had a wonderful fourth of july! Heid.... I owe my thanks to you for my new gift of sight! I don't think I would have done lasik for years if I hadn't talked to you! LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

White Family said...

You two are true Washington DC-onians! What a 4th! Bry, the residency sounds AMAZING! Much love.

The Keslers said...

DC looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you guys were able to hang out on the 4th! It sounds like Bry's program is INSANE.

Friends and Family