Thursday, April 4, 2013

The weather was sunny and warm on Monday so we decided to go to a cute little farm called Oxon hill farm. They have pigs, geese, horses, cows, chickens, bunnies, and an aggressive rooster. I love just getting the girls outside and running around.







On Sunday me and Bryan took the girls on a walk, and they both fell asleep. It was our first successful walk with 2. Each time we decide to go usually someone is unhappy to be there at all points of the walk, and then we just go home!


On Saturday me and Madison had a special mommy daughter date. It's amazing how easy it feels to just have one coming along. We went downtown and rode the carousel, got ice cream, played catch, and enjoyed the wonderful weather.

Also on Saturday we went to the annual Eggstravaganza our friends throw. If you take 2 hard boiled eggs and hit them against each other one will crack and one won't. They do a competition where everyone colors and names an egg, madi's was Dora the Eggsplorer. and then there is a competition to see who's egg can win. Its a lot of fun. Here are some babies having a "tummy time party" at the eggstravaganza.
 
This is  video I made of madi singing before Hannah was born, but I just wanted it on here for me, because I think its cute!
 

1 comment:

White Family said...

Madi is such a sweet little singer!

Friends and Family