Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today I was supposed to have work, but the little girl I nanny for was sick, so instead I got to enjoy a BEAUTIFUL spring day with Madi and a friend of mine. We walked around the monuments, got to see the cherry blossoms starting to bloom, and also got to enjoy 70 degree weather. I love spring time here.
This area is right next to the airport, so the planes come really close, here is Madi's reaction to it below.
 
Here is the new Martin Luther King memorial that opened less than a year ago.
 On the steps of the Jefferson Memorial
 On another note, I took the NCLEX Saturday, which is the national licensure exam to become a nurse, and I PASSED! I was so excited that I did, so I am now officially Heidi White, RN!
Here is Bryan and Madi dancing. Bryan knows just how to get this girl to smile.
 Lastly, this is Rose, and Bryan was able to baptize her a few Sundays ago. She such a sweet fun girl, and it has been really fun getting to know her!

5 comments:

Lynsi said...

congrats heid! you are amazing, I'm sure that felt so great to PASS! Love all the spots you get to walk around, we're enjoying spring around here too!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Congrats Heidi! I feel like the end of March cant get here fast enough! I am so excited to play with MADI. Thats great that Bryan was able to Baptize Rose. What a fun experience!

White Family said...

Wow! That post was filled with some big news! Congrats on the exam; the baptism sounds heavenly; and little Madi is just growing up so fast!

sbk said...

wow, lots of exciting things happenings over there. congratulations heidi on passing the NCLEX! i'm so happy for you! you're one of the sweetest people i know, so naturally you are going to be a great nurse:)

Jessica White said...

Congratulations Heidi on passing! You are simply wonderful! You have such a cute family!

Friends and Family