Sunday, February 26, 2012

Here are a few updates on the Madster. First, here she is enjoying a nice warm winter day (notice the short sleeves!) with some friends. Look at that curly hair of hers, it just flips and curls all over the place!


 She is a full time walker now, has been for about a month.
 Here she is saying "GO" When she does her lips go into a perfect circle like this. Se has great form.
 I went to get a plate off the table and came back to this. She is upping her game with the whole dishwasher. She is attempting to actually get inside the basket.
Life has been busy and good here in the nations capital. My nanny job is awesome, and Bryan's work is going good too . Life really is good. I am reminded every time I see My little Madi smile, or get a big hug from Bryan. I love when I get to see Bryan and Madi play together, and to hear Madi cracking up! The simple things in life are the best things !

4 comments:

White Family said...

You're right - those every day miracles are the best!! Miss you guys!

Lynsi said...

Heid that's one of my favorite things about you! You are so positive and happy! You're right little Madi does have the perfect form while saying go, ahhh she's so cute! And I can relate with the dishwasher, I can never do dishes with Drew in the room otherwise he jumps right in too! We miss you guys! Tell B Hi and give Madi a hug for us!

vandj said...

You are always just in time to catch those cute little moments on camara, that's awesome, Madi is so cute!!!

sbk said...

I love to read Madi updates!! I wish I could see more of that girl. The simple things in life really are the best:) Well said. Hope all is well over there - love you guys:)

xoxo

Shanna

Friends and Family