Sunday, January 29, 2012

This last weekend we went back to Rock Creek Park, a beautiful place close by to go hiking, have picnics, and be in nature. Madi enjoyed holding sticks, touching trees, and handing us leaves.

 Our perfect baby

 Madi has been talking a lot more now, and loves to say GO. We will say ready.. set and then she goes GOOO. She also says thank you, Hieee (Hi), tick-tock, backpack, mama, dada, yeah, no, and of course, and used most of all is UH OH. I love it when I can hear her in her crib saying GO. Also, when you give her a bite to eat she goes Mmmm.  She also loves to share her pacifer, her idea of a good time is sitting down and just passing the pacifier back and forth, each taking a few sucks. It makes us laugh. She is also a little helper. When I unload the dishwasher she is right there handing me things to put away. What a sweat heart!
 She also likes to take her food and rub it in her hair....and then eat it. I guess its a little better than when she would chew her food, spit it out, look at it and then eat it again.
Here she is modeling Moms sweatshirt
 
Madi also likes to always have things in both hands. Like these 2 sticks here. If she gets a treat, it is necessary to have one in each hand with her.

Lastly, Madi had her one year check up, and had to get 4 shots, and her blood drawn. It was so sad to say the least. She is a champ. And of course her stats are..(Drumroll please) 19.2 pounds (14th percentile) and 30 inches long (82 percentile.)

3 comments:

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I miss her so much! I wish Autumn were talking already!

Lynsi said...

I like Madi's idea of a treat in each hand... sounds good to me!

sbk said...

I love these pictures of Madi! It's so fun to see her walking.

Friends and Family