Friday, January 13, 2012

There have been a few new changes lately. I have started a nanny job watching a cute little 2 year old 3 days a week. It has been really fun to have Madison play with the little girl. It is so fun to be able to stay with Madison too! Bryan is on his ENT rotation (Ear, Nose, Throat) Which has been good as well.
 Watching a Dora with Madi is one of the only ways to snuggle with her for a few minutes. (Being sick is another, its a bitter sweet!)
 Madi's hair is long enough to put into little pig tails. My sis-in-law did it when we were in AZ, and I have been trying to do it ever since. This day she had them ripped out in about 2 minutes.
 This I though was strange. When I went to get her out of her crib this day she had one arm out of her jammies. The zipper and button were still up, so how she managed to weasel that arm out, I have no idea. I am sure it was not easy.
 Here is another little boy I watch on occasion. Good thing I was supervising. Madi looks a little awkward and tense on her date with a boy/

5 comments:

braidonjuliedavis said...

haha...that last picture is too funny. She's so stinkin cute. miss you.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

thats awesome that you are nannying! Madi is so cute, we miss her so much! We are looking forward to our trip to see you guys...its not soon enough.

White Family said...

Madi's expressions made me laugh. Miss you guys!

Stacie said...

Hahah every single one of those pictures crack me up. May can't come soon enough, she's going to be a whole different kid when I see her- walking and with even longer piggy tails!

sbk said...

Pig tails and dates with boys...Madi is all grown up. I'm glad your new nanny job is going well:)

Friends and Family