Sunday, October 16, 2011

This has been a big week. Madison said goodbye to her daycare friend, and I FINALLY finished NURSING SCHOOL!
 
 Here is Madison outside of her daycare she went too. It ended up being the perfect situation. She was flexible with my schedule, conveniently located, and super sweet.  It am grateful I found her.
 Isn't she so cute??? She is getting so much spunk and cuteness to her.
Here she is on our patio playing and getting some beautiful fresh fall air. It has been in the 70's and all the leaves are changing!

 This is Madi's new thing. She puckers her lips and squinches her nose, and then breathes really hard out of her nose. It is so funny and cute.
 This was a night where Bryan was so cute. I had quickly made spaghetti,so we could both get back to work. Madison was taking a snooze, and Bryan says " Can we please wake up Madi to have her eat with us. Kids love spagetti, and I know she is going to love it, I just want her to try it. So he runs in there all excited to get her up and have her try spagetti. She did love it. Bryan loves his Maddles!

5 comments:

Lynsi said...

heid Congrats! You are amazing! Little Madi is so cute, love the squished up nose, breathing in and out look. I remember some of my kids did that too!

White Family said...

Congratulations to Nurse Heidi - That's an awesome accomplishment! Little Mads is just bursting with personality!!

Dangerford said...

heidi she is getting so big and adorable. cant wait to see you guys hopefully in a few months.

sbk said...

Congrats Heidi! That is a huge accomplishment, and I'm so happy for you:) I loved this post - Maddy is so stinking cute!! I can't wait to see you guys next month.

vandj said...

Heidi, you are super woman- you did it! That is awesome, that is such a huge accomplishment, by the way becomming a nurse is not only a degree it is an incredible talent- we need more nurses with your personality.

Friends and Family