Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Me and Madison went to Michigan last week to visit my brother and sister-in-law. Well, my brother is a general surgery resident, and so basically we didn't see much of each other but what we did see was great. We hadn't seen each other in over a year. They work him to the bone. Me and Mandy got to have a lot of fun though. I got to meet their new son Jet. We went to a fun pumpkin patch type thing where we got AMAZING pumpkin donuts and apple cider. Madison did not sit still once on the plane. She is a wiggle worm. She also decided to scream from 1:20 to 4 the first night. Yes, Scream. It was nice for everyone. I then noticed that she was cutting a tooth the next day, hopefully that was why! Regardless, it was a fabulous trip!
Madison deep in thought
Such a cutie!!


 Here is Madison and Nyah getting ready for a walk. Madison loved playing with Nyah.
Here is me and little Jet. He is such a cute baby.

And me and Bryan on a Saturday outing up by Mt. Vernon for a walk and some football. We love family time!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

uggggh these pictures of Madi are so cute and she looks so big! I can't wait to see her! Also your hair looks so long I'm jealous! :)

Lynsi said...

I know how the up all night feels, drew is cutting teeth too! Once one comes in another is on it's way!
I loved all your pictures, Madi is getting so big! We are excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!

White Family said...

Love the family picture - it even feels like fall in the photos! Miss you guys.

Friends and Family