Friday, December 4, 2009

Would you believe me if I told you that the hat was fake and the sun glasses were too??? Probably not because I just found this real life photo thing on my computer that makes it look like you are in exotic places wearing really cool things. Here I am on a stage. As much as it looks like it, I'm actually not at a carnival and I'm not in the military.

I was so impressed by these pictures and how real life they look that I would suggest it for stacey and geoff then they wouldn't have to worry about always finding new locations
This one is a real nice surprise

5 comments:

White Family said...

Is that what you would call a hairlip on Bryan?!? Funny!

Steoffrey said...

Ahhh hahhaha! Waking up to that made my weekend, thank you. That reminds me, when you guys come down I as well have a picture I want you guys to look at. I think you'll really enjoy.

Steoffrey said...

Hahah I found myself coming back to do a double take of you dressed up in an army costume at the carnival. WHAT THE HECK!?

Dangerford said...

are you two wearing snuggies? really love the army man.

s.s. bazodi said...

ha ha ha ha!!! Um, I think that is all we will end up doing when I come to visit! I couldn't stop laughing.

Friends and Family