Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DC got it's first snow day last weekend, it started as rain as I went to the grocery store, and when I got out it was snow. I actually liked it, I listened to Christmas music all day, it just brought that christmas cheer, I'm just glad it's not as bad as those Utah pictures I'm seeing, now that looks cold! I had my last day of clinicals at the hospital today! Can't believe it's already over, one semester of nursing school down (well almost, I have my final monday) 3 to go, and I'm loving it!
My clinical group minus one person who is taking the picture! Hooray for being done!


3 comments:

sbk said...

Congrats! I'm liking the snow too, it's kind of beautiful.

Dangerford said...

i wish i had snow and a higher education. can i come visit you when we get home?

s.s. bazodi said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so great!

Friends and Family