Monday, September 21, 2009

This weekend we had the priviledge of having both of our parents in town, and we had a blast with them! Bryan actuall was not on call this weekend, which hasn't happened since Tyler's wedding and I was out of town for it, so it was fun! These are some spanish dancers doin there thing. We all went on a segway tour around DC.















Once a hippy always a hippy I guess
Of course we had to play joker and the girls won every game!!! (okay maybe I'm lying)

The one and only Potbelly's. It hasn't gotten old yet

Sitting in the sculpture garden listening to a little band
Thats right a car shaped like a guitar, where do these people come up with these things?
All in all this was one of the best weekends we've had so far. We went out to great restaurants, did some sight seeing, games, laughing, catching up, and Bryan got to sleep in!












7 comments:

Steve and Shell said...

how fun. i love a visit from the parentals!

i love your parents. i wish they were still in my parents neighborhood!

vandj said...

The segway tour looks like a lot of fun. Gotta love parents, they are great. Glad you and Bryan had a great weekend.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

You guys are so cute! Glad you had a great time this weekend!

Dangerford said...

did you watch arrested development? because i cant stop laughing after seeing you all on those segeays.

White Family said...

Segways forever! We loved being with you two and the Leavitts in D.C. It was a blast!

Julia said...

Go girls...winning joker!!! Looks like you're having a blast. It must be getting cold there, your clothes are much different from ours. :) I sure miss you guys! Hope to see you soon.

Jena and Jason said...

Heidi, I love your parents. Your mom is so darn cute. Ok and how fun is that, all of you on those cool lil electric walker things that I only thought mall cops used. I know crazy, I am prego. So we didn't want to share and tell until I was half way along. but on a completely different note, I did want to know what you thanksgiving plans were? There is a slim chance I might be going to AZ, my sis wants to throw me a baby shower possibly. But if we don't go to AZ my hubby and I will be here. Either way, lets try and hook up. It has been way to long since I saw ya. :)

Friends and Family