Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just because we haven't blogged in a little bit does not mean that we haven't been doing anything, infact far from it! Last weekend my bro came in town, and literally fit in so much in a weekend. All the national mall stuff, arlington cemetary, mt vernon, meuseums, georgetown, ect... when we were in Georgetown we crossed over this bridge only to find that Ferris Bueller was being played in this big park, so we took a seat on the grass and finished it. On labor day me and bryan went back down town to walk around and the US NAVY band and singers were doing this big production which was really fun to watch! I have no pictures though, didn't bring the camera. Basically living in DC is awesome, and there is always something fun to do. We couldn't have picked a better city to live in. Oh, and the weather is starting to cool off, and a few leaves on the trees have changed there color. My first real fall. My nursing program started and I LOVE it! I am learning something new everyday, and it's very hands on which I love. As busy as I am i still feel like I am standing still compared to Bryan. He's just a busy guy. Well thats our update, in a nutshell. Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Dangerford said...

I am so excited about your nursing program let me know how it all goes. good luck.

Lynsi said...

So glad you are loving your nursing program and loving DC!!!! Life sounds busy and wonderful! Miss you two!

sbk said...

D.C. sounds amazing. I'm glad you're loving your nursing program!

White Family said...

Can't wait to come visit you in your new town - only three more days!

Friends and Family