Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This past weekend me and Bryan were able to go to Washington D.C. Bryan went for an interview and I went to see D.C. It was absolutley amazing! I only had one day so I tried to fit as much in as possible. The interview went well.... MUCH better than expected, and we hope to soon say Washington D.C will be our new home! Only time will tell though.
This walk way was so beautiful!

This is the arlington cemetery which was so amazing. It was neat to see the graves of so many people who fought for our country


The Washington Monument



World War II memorial




4 comments:

s.s. bazodi said...

I had fun with you too! I also loved the message about DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR. loved loved loved it. I hope one day to call DC MY home...well at least a summer, I'm applying for internships now.

White Family said...

Heidi - I've been anxiously awaiting a DC post, and HERE IT IS!! So glad you two had a wonderful time there. Much love.

vandj said...

Washington? Cool!!! I'm so excited for you two. Hopefully everything works out.

Tyler said...

I wouldn't mind calling D.C. my home as well. So make sure you get an extra bedroom.

Friends and Family