Friday, November 14, 2008

I just wanted to say I think I have the worst luck with cars. Last night as Me and Bryan were driving home from the airport the traffic was horrible, and in the mix and confusion we got rear ended pretty bad. Thank goodness there was not to much damage! Last week when I was about to pick up Bryan from the airport I hit a nail, and sadley watched my tire deflate. About 4 weeks ago I was driving to a town called Pahrump, and my tire blew out going 75 miles an hour, and I was stranded in the middle of no where with no cell phone reception. This year I have had over 6 flat tires, not including the recent 2, I have driven to close to a pole and tore off my side view mirror, I some how got my car wedged into a shopping cart return at the grocery store, which left a dent, and forgot to put a parking break up so my car rolled into the back of a lawyers car. I think thats about it, but man, I can never get a nice car! All Bryan's gotten is his window smashed in!

11 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

Hiedi- I feel your pain. I am a terrible driver and recently had to admit to matthew that the mysterious dent in our front bumper that appeared 2 years ago was the result of me hitting a car in the SomBurros parkinglot. That is why I have given up driving all together and make matthew drop me off and pick me up everywhere I go.

Steve and Shell said...

for some reason this reminds me of our carpooling days to gilbert high, and how i would "somehow" always get sick by the time we got there...

s.s. bazodi said...

not again! ha ha ha Heidi, right after you told me how crappy your car experiences have been. that is rough.

Lynsi said...

Heid.
What in the world... that is some serious bad car luck!

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Heidi--

I love the one where your car got stuck in a grocery cart spot. So funny. It was fun seeing you last week. See ya soon

Amanda Idell said...

Oh Heidi... that is why when you have to drive to Pahrump make the doctor's drive you. That drive is rather scarry because of the lack of cell phone service. I hope you have better luck with driving.

White Family said...

I'm just so glad that you haven't been hurt seriously. Be careful! XO

Tyler said...

You and me both, Heidi. Check my blog for pics. And I am looking forward to Love when we can arrange it.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

oh my gosh...6 flat tires in one year? If I didnt know you, I wouldnt believe you

Brett and Lisa said...

What... a bryan and heidi blog! HOw exciting! I am glad you guys finally have one... well, finally for the last few months... it will be good to see what is going on!

vandj said...

Hijole Heidi, I really thought the whole getting a flat tire nightmare was over. I'm just glad you are alright. Well, I hope you don't get any more car problems for the remainder of the year and all next year.

Friends and Family