Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hannah turns 2!!

Little Hannah turned 2 last week. She is so full of life and spunk, and I seriously couldn't imagine life with our her. She is constantly keeping us on our toes of what she will come up with next. She loves her beverages, she loves to laugh, she is very independent and does not like help, she is super energetic and crazy, and exhausting at times, and yet so wonderful and fun and amazing all at the same time. I wish I could just capture her funny and corky personality so I never forget, This girl is always making me laugh!

Here she is at her birthday party. Instead of jumping on all the fun trampolines, she buried herself under the foam pit.
Which is why her pigtails look like this!



Here is how I found her room the other day. When I walked in she looked so startled and guilty.
This was the day before. Almost every day I go in after nap I find some surprise like this.
Here she is watching a show, which for some reason makes me crack up too. She really is just the best! Happy Birthday Hannah!

No comments:

Friends and Family