Friday, January 10, 2014

Madison turned the big 3 on January 6th! She got completely spoiled and was able to have such a fun day! Madison and her cousin Nyah have the same birthday so we had a combined party for them at bounce U. She loved it!
 
 
 

 My grandparents took Madison out on a special birthday date as well. They took her to  peter piper pizza and then went to the store so she could pick out a present. I love how they try to get to know each of their grandchildren individually.

 
 
I can't believe she is not my little baby anymore! Madison has been such a great blessing in our lives. She is such a sweet girl with her own agenda. She loves to play with her cousins more than anyone. She loves to help me in the kitchen when I'm cooking. She asks if she can be my good little helper, and then will go and get a "helping chair."  She loves to try and make Hannah laugh, and does a good job at it. She loves to get messy, play in the dirt, run around, swing on the swing and play outside. She also loves to watch her shows. Most of the time when I ask her what her favorite part
of the day was she says. when I got to watch a show, no matter how fun of a thing we did that day. She is learning to dress herself and take care of herself, so I hear "I want to do it myself" a lot these days! Children really are such a gift from God, and I am so grateful I get to be a mom to this sweet little girl!
 
Wasn't she a cute baby!

No comments:

Friends and Family