Friday, February 22, 2013

Here we are as a family of four. Hannah has made the 4 week mark, and she is starting to be able to hold her head up a little better. She is becoming much more alert when she is awake, and might have even smiled. I am not sure though! I have done a few adventures with just me and the girls, and both were a success. Bryan has been sick this week, so once again we are all just trying to survive! We are excited for the week when all family members feel healthy!
 That's a smile right?



3 comments:

Tyler and Kelly White said...

So sweet! I hope they enjoy Grammy time next week! :)

Shelly Barney said...

Oh my gosh. Hannah is your twin in that last picture. So SO cute!

Justin and Camille said...

Now that's a beautiful family!! I can't believe she's already hit 4weeks. Those girls are so adorable together!

Friends and Family