Thursday, January 31, 2013

Life with two

 
Life here with two kids has been pretty good. Bryan has the week off, and has been such a great help. He takes Madi out on adventures everyday, makes sure the house is kept up, and is just great company to have around. I am healing really fast, and feel great too which I feel so blessed about. C-section recoveries are way worse than the natural. Hannah is a sweet little baby. She doesn't cry much at all, makes the funniest/cutest faces, and is just so sweet. Madison is still taking to her well also. We are feeling very blessed in this house.
 Madison likes to hold Hannah every once in a while, and she has even enjoyed a few Dora's with her. She also started letting me do her hair a few days ago, which is fun for me. She always protested and then on Sunday she let me put it up, and has had no problem since. She looks so cute with her little pigtails!

 Here is Hannah in one of the few moments in the day she is awake.

3 comments:

White Family said...

Such sweet and precious sisters! Can't wait to meet little Hannah!

Lynsi said...

SOOOOO sweet! I'm so glad everything is going so well! We are so happy for you guys! We put a little something in the mail for little Hannah, once I had it taped up and ready to send I realized I forgot to put the card in... so it's cardless. Anyway we just want you guys to know we love you and are so happy for you guys!

vandj said...

Oh how cute!! Congratulations and by the way I love Hannah's name :) Glad you guys are doing great, you have such a beautiful family.

Friends and Family