Saturday, September 22, 2012

Madi goes to Michigan!

Last week me and Madison flew over to Michigan to visit my brother and sister in law and their adorable 2 kids. Michigan is a beautiful state and the weather could not have been more perfect. Our goal was to try as many cider mills as we could and compare their donuts. We ended up getting to 3! We also got to tour around the area they live, go to a cute neighborhood park, and catch up. My brother is a general surgery resident and lives a very busy work life but I happened to catch him on a weekend where he was around so I lucked out!
Here is Madi and their son Jet. They liked to share food back and forth
At this cider mill you could feed the animals. Madi was in heaven!
Here is handsome Jet at one of the mills

Every time I see this picture I chuckle. I love her smile and crooked pants with high top socks.
Madi and Nyah with their umbrellas on a rainy morning.

2 comments:

Steoffrey said...

She is so darling, can't wait to see her soon!! I'm obsessed with her hair, and she totally reminds me of a mix of one of shannas & shellys kid pictures in that 4th picture down.

White Family said...

We're so disappointed that we aren't seeing you girls in person this week. We're thinking of you guys and missing you.

Friends and Family