Thursday, August 30, 2012

These last couple of days have reminded me of why I love this city so much! I know we still have 10 months left but sometimes I feel sad that we are going to be leaving. Yesterday we went with friends to a fun and free museum, the American history museum and then had a picnic in front of the Washington monument. Today I took Madi to Georgetown where they have a fun water feature to play in, and a beautiful water front view. Tomorrow we are going to a farm and apple picking. There are so many fun things to do here and with the weather being tolerable it is making it that much more enjoyable. I have this sense of urgency sometimes to make sure I am really taking advantage of all the wonderful things this place has to offer!
 Madi playing in Georgetown
 Waterfront view in Georgetown. We had to go down and give a warm hello to all the ducks

 This was Madi the other night eating Chocolate pudding. Things got a little out of control in these parts!
This is Madi looking down and she is saying " Oh messy" Yeah madi I suppose you did get a little messy!

5 comments:

White Family said...

So glad you keep those pictures of Madi coming on your blog, cuz we MISS THAT GIRL!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I am loving these pictures of Madi girl! I know you are sad to be leaving but we are so happy to be having you guys back!

Lynsi said...

love love the chocolate pudding pictures!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! She will love looking at these pictures when she is older!

s.s. bazodi said...

That is the only way to eat chocolate pudding!

Friends and Family