Sunday, July 22, 2012

As most parents do, I can;t help but wonder where the time is going with little Madi. She has is growing into a little girl, and is so much fun! Her contagious smile, high energy, kisses, and her sweet little voice melt my heart every day. She is able to communicate a lot now, she tries to sing, she plays hide and go seek, she tries to be funny (and succeeds!) and laughs all the time. She's just our little sweetheart!
 Here is Madi and Daddy dancing the night away!
I also had to share Madi's first real attempt to pull a fast one on me. I had given her a plate with crackers on it for a little snack, and she took them off the plate, put them in her hand, and then handed me the empty plate and said  "mo cackee" (more crackers) I said well Madi, whats in your hand while pointing to the hand with the crackers in it. She took the crackers, switched them to the other hand and showed me that her hand was empty, so I said pointing to the other hand,  whats in that hand? She switched the  crackers back to the other hand and showed me her hand was empty, then grabbed the plate and said again "mo cackee" I couldn't believe my eyes! If she is doing this at 18 months, who knows what we have in store for us!!!

4 comments:

braidonjuliedavis said...

Oh my goodness that is too funny! She is too adorable!

White Family said...

Little Madi has got dancing in her genes and rhythm in her bones!

sbk said...

I always love hearing stories about Madi. And I can't believe how tall she is getting!

Justin and Camille said...

Hilarious! Love it!

Friends and Family