Thursday, November 3, 2011

CNN came to our ward a few times to get an idea of who the LDS are, because of the 2 presidential nominations who are Mormon. Our ward has been such a great experience, and one that we will never get again. It isn't always easy, but it is definitely wonderful! Here is there blog entry on it.


Here are some the YW this week at mutual. We were able to make 5 blankets in one night, to give to the homeless. Aren't they adorable?!
 And this I had to throw in there. I was in the kitchen getting something out of the fridge and turned around to find this. No smile, just sitting there, proud. It startled me at first, and then I just had to laugh (and help her down!)


3 comments:

Lynsi said...

What a great experience you guys are having over there!
By the way I have that exact same picture of Tays when she was that same age of her in the dishwasher! I have a feeling that will be Maddy's go to spot from now on!

White Family said...

Looks like she's quite at home in the kitchen!

Justin and Camille said...

Ha ha!! I love that picture of her sitting on the dishwasher door. You do a great job of capturing the funny moments. Those are the best ones to remember....especially as they get older:)

Friends and Family