Sunday, April 17, 2011

Well, as you can clearly see things are going well.  Nothing like a snuggy and a diet coke to kick off spring time.  Madison is 3+ months now.. crazy! Bryan has been busy with all his residency shenanigans, and I have been taking care of Madi, and going to school.  The weather is getting nice, and everything is in bloom. It is nice to go on walks and not have to bundle up anymore! 
When Madi starts to get cranky she is usually ready for a nap, and loves to look at the crib mobile go round and round until she falls asleep


I just like her tu-tu pants here!

 Ready for a walk!


      She is learning how to hold her own bottle, she is miss independent!
                                                             Our little cutie pie

6 comments:

Tyler and Kelly White said...

She is so cute! I'm excited to see you guys and meet her next month!

dad said...

Oh, yes, she is a cutie pie!! Bryan looks like he is living in the lap of luxury in that picture......I can't imagine that's a typical day for him! We miss you.

Lynsi said...

Ahhh. such cute pictures! Glad things are going well. Love you guys!

Steoffrey said...

The day Ivy could hold her own bottle made my life 100% easier. Go Maddy- always so advanced!

s.s. bazodi said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you remember that wedding announcement with the bear...I have told people about it and no one believes me.

Dangerford said...

im ready for another visit from the whites!

Friends and Family