Sunday, March 27, 2011

This is kind of a random post of pictures and thoughts.
Ok, I didn't realize I was tired until I looked at this picture. I look like I am about to fall over! I need to shut the book and take a nap. Unfortunately now that I have started nursing school back up that probably won't happen. Dropping Madison off at day  care is no fun, but I keep telling myself it's only for a little while.

For some reason this picture cracks me up. She is just this tiny little human sitting up as tall as she can and its like a foot. I am weird I know, but I think it is so cute!

My attempt to make tummy time enjoyable. It just doesn't seem to work. Does every one feel like horrible parents when they face tummy time or is it just us?

                                         She's all smiles.. (when she isn't on tummy time)

4 comments:

Lynsi said...

I love her adorable smile!

Julia said...

Adam and I enjoyed looking through all the shots of baby Madison. What a lucky girl to have such good and fun parents!

sbk said...

Madison just gets cuter every time I see pictures. I am counting down the days until May when I get to meet her.

Good luck being back at school, I hope everything is going well. I've been missing you guys!

Amanda Idell said...

Oh my goodness so cute!! I am so sad that you cant spend more time with her.

Friends and Family