Saturday, February 12, 2011

With Valentines day approaching Madison new she needed to find a Valentine and FAST. She didn't want to be home alone eating chocolates and watching sappy love movies wishing her life would have been different.

Madison also got her first Valentines day card and money from Grammy and Papa Leavitt. She is very protective of her money and hopes to buy a generous candy stash with it someday... when she gets teeth (unless she gets a stash of fun dips minus the delicious white stick)


3 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh I love that Maddy is sitting in a bean bag with 20 dollar bills in her tiny hands. She is so hilarious, Geoff and I die every time we see pictures of her!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

love that shes holding that money tight! GO GIRL!

Lynsi said...

I love that she already has her first Valentine! What a cutie! I can't wait to see her in March!!!!

Friends and Family