Sunday, December 12, 2010

It was so fun to get to go home this Thanksgiving and see family and friends. We didn't get to enjoy the holidays with family last year so we were really grateful to get to go home this year.

All the preggers! I'm up first!

Who ever said  I wasn't that big is crazy. I am bursting!

All the family just enjoying being togther!

I got to have a baby shower while we were down as well. It's always fun to celebrate babies!




Some nice friends of ours gave us a little DC baby bash as well, so babies arrival has been officially celebrated!



So we have 3 and  half weeks to go till we meet this little bundle of joy! We are super excited!

5 comments:

Steoffrey said...

Ah!! Can't wait to see her! (in pictures unfortunately) I'm thinking you guys will have to come to az sometime before may 2011... :)

Lynsi said...

I loved seeing all your pictures! It was so fun to have you guys here, you look adorable! I'm just so happy for you guys, wow...three and a half weeks! That will go fast!

Lynsi said...

Oh I heard the baby flipped! good news!
Can't wait to see pictures of sweet Maddy!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I'm so excited for you! I love the pictures! We love you guys. Send photos

White Family said...

What a treat to have you here with the whole family for Thanksgiving!!! We miss you. The paper chain countdown for little miss Maddy is getting so short!! Yeah!

Friends and Family