Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A couple weeks ago we had the pleasure of having the Padres in town. We went to Annapolis for the first part of the day and then headed up to Baltimore to go to Fort Henry where they were having a celebration of the day Francis Scott Key wrote the national anthem.  We also went out to eat, and visited this neat church, and just had a great time with them. Thanks for the visitWe went to Annapolis for the first part of the day and then headed up to Baltimore to go to Fort Henry where they were having a celebration of the day Francis Scott Key wrote the national anthem.  We also went out to eat, and visited this neat church, and just had a great time with them. Thanks for the visit!


My grandparents have been in town this whole week which has been super fun too. We have played lots of cards, done a little site seeing, a lot of visiting, and just enjoying each other’s company. We love having visitors!


And lastly I am getting HUGE!

6 comments:

Tyler and Kelly White said...

OOOH GIRL! You are the cutest pregnant thing!! I feel like I am already that big! We are way excited about thanksgiving, I cant wait to see your pregnant self in real life. Glad youre doing better.

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Heidi--

You are the cutest little pregnant girl. Wow I wish I could look that good when I am pregnant. Were getting excited to come and visit!

sbk said...

Heidi you look so cute! Pregnancy looks good on you! I hope you are feeling better:)

Lynsi said...

Heid! You are so adorable! I'm so glad everything is going well! Love to see your updates!!!

White Family said...

Thanks for a fabulous visit!!! We loved partying with you two.

s.s. bazodi said...

You look adorable!! I love your hair.

Friends and Family