Sunday, January 24, 2010

I got to go to Arizona and visit family. Unforunatly Bryan coudn't come, hopefully next time. While I was in town my neice Nyah had her first B-day Party. She picked up her whole cake and cradled it in her arms and took little bites from it. It was so cute!

      Me and my niece Mia                     
In church I work with the Laurels, and before I left to AZ they wanted to have a photo shoot. They wanted it inside with pretty sheets and what not. They had a lot of fun, and it was fun to see them get all excited about it. They are such good girls!

                      Here is them looking at all there pictures after!

5 comments:

jan said...

Heidi,it was so fun seeing you while you were in AZ.
Your Laurels are blessed to have such a fun leader!

Lynsi said...

I'm sure your girls LOVE you! So fun to have lunch on Tuesday! Love ya! Tell B hi!

Dangerford said...

i wish you were my laurel advisor!

Justin and Camille said...

Looks like so much fun Heidi. Wish we could have hung out while you were in AZ. Maybe next time.

s.s. bazodi said...

i had so much fun seeing you!!!

Friends and Family