Thursday, November 26, 2009

Although we were sad we didn't get to go home for Thanksgiving, we made the best of it and decided to make our own dinner. Everything turned out pretty good, and we had another couple over to enjoy it with us. We did the whole pumpkin pie thing too. I didn't have evaporated milk so I used skim milk and they still turned out ok suprisingly!





Our fellow friends who don't get to go home for the holidays either


The finished product.
Now we are going to one of Bryan's residents house on the real thanksgiving day and off to Virginia Beach tomorrow after Bryan gets off work! We can't wait!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!







3 comments:

s.s. bazodi said...

You go girl! Making a whole turkey on your own- wow. I'm scared I'll have to try someday. Looks delish. PS CHristmas music reminds me of you too!

The Keslers said...

I'm impressed by that turkey! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. We did too - the Troist's took us in.

White Family said...

I'm so impressed that you put on the whole smear with just the two of you to cook! We missed you SO much for Turkey Day! Love ya.

Friends and Family