Friday, October 31, 2008

For Halloween I decided to stick with the basics and be a pumpkin. You really can't go wrong with such a pick. At work this guy asked me if I liked Halloween, and I told him yes. He then went on to say, Oh well, then you would probably have use for these. He then reaches into a bag he has and give me several free admissions to the Erotic Heritage Museum, where it's Quote was "The most Erotic experience of your life" I'm not sure how this has to with halloween, and why he thought I would have use for them, so I said thanks, and threw them in the trash. I guess you could say he was a bit of a creep out!
Some how this one came up side ways!




9 comments:

Stacie said...

hahaha i love that you were a pumpkin, how erotic!!

The Keslers said...

HEIDI I LOVE YOUR COSTUME!

vandj said...

Hey Heidi you look so cute :) Chile celebrates Halloween too. So guess what I was? The same as last year- an alien. Yup I used your creativity again. Actually I did not think about dressing up. It was just a last minute thing over in Chillan. I'll be posting the pics soon.

Bryan and Heidi said...

I'm so glad to hear you were an alien again! I can't wait to see the pics! I miss you tons at work!

Dangerford said...

remember you mcdonalds fries costume we used when we were 16? I love that you were a pumpkin, where is brians costume?

Lynsi said...

Heid.
You are the cutest pumpkin ever! Can't wait to see you two at the wedding!

White Family said...

Heidi, we're excited to see you next week - B, we're excited about your interviews. Love the pumpkin suit! Much love.

Tyler said...

It sounds like you just threw away a once in a life time experience to a goldmine of useful information. Where else can you really trace eroticism back to its roots?

Amanda Idell said...

HA HA HA I an totally just see you throwing those away... the doctors to tend to get a few creeps in the office. Anywho love you lots.. you look great.

Friends and Family